A Reputation for Getting Things Done®
Valiant Trust Company (Valiant) provides stock transfer, corporate trust, escrow and employee plan services to public and private corporations. Our knowledgeable team and efficient operations allow us to offer the highest quality service in a very cost-effective manner. Valiant has A reputation for getting things done®. We’re committed to building long-term relationships with our clients by helping them meet their obligations to communicate effectively and efficiently with their respective security holders and regulatory bodies. We are also flexible and work closely with each individual client to ensure our products and fees meet their unique needs.
Our business is headquartered in Calgary, with additional trust offices located in Vancouver, Edmonton and Toronto.
Valiant is an operating company of Canadian Western Bank (CWB), the largest publicly traded Canadian bank headquartered in Western Canada. CWB and its operating companies/divisions collectively offer services in the areas of banking, trust, insurance and wealth management, and are together known as Canadian Western Bank Group (CWB Group). Visit www.cwbankgroup.com for additional information.
Valiant Trust is a federal deposit-taking institution and a member of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Click here to learn more!
- March 27, 2013 - Valiant Trust Releases March 2013 Newsletter
- January 14, 2013 - Valiant Trust posts FAQs for Issuers on Notice and Access
- August 30, 2012 - Canadian Western Bank appoints Chris Fowler as President and Chief Operating Officer
- August 8, 2012 - Valiant Trust Releases August 2012 Newsletter
- January 25, 2012 - Valiant Trust Releases January 2012 Newsletter
- More News...